What is a lash lift you ask?
A lash lift is a semi-permanent treatment that enhances your natural lashes, making them look fuller and longer.There is minimal after care, good for short or long lashes, nourishing and conditioning. I use the Elleebana lash lift system, which takes half the time to process, so about 40 minutes with a tint. The Elleebana lash lift is the best in the industry. The solution is gentle, yet effective. It contains keratin, which helps strengthen the lashes. This process is very simple and even relaxing too! I attach a small silicon rod on the lash line, lift the lashes on the rod, apply the lash perm, apply the setting lotion, then the tint. It’s that simple! The lift last for 6 to 8 weeks, even up to 12, depending on how you care for them.
Here are some tips to make the curl last longer:
- Use an oil-free makeup remover, that goes for skincare products as well.
- 24 hours after avoid steam, hot showers, direct water contact, heat, sunlight.
- Don’t use waterproof mascara
- Brush lashes with a clean lash wand
- Using a professional brand lash growth serum is a excellent way to grow your lashes (I recommend Grande Lash MD)
This is an amazing treatment to get for Summertime! After 24 hours, the lashes are waterproof, and already tinted. So you don’t have to pack a lash curler or mascara on vaca! This is a fuss-free treatment that is a great alternative to lash extensions, and a little more affordable.